Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome~

Salam n good day to all~ welcome to my blog... well, because this is my blog it will be all about me and what interest me... First of all I would like to introduce myself for those who still didnt know me...I'm Ahmed Soliheen Abdul Rahman, u all can call me Sol...I'm 22 years old and a final year undergraduate student from University Technology of Malaysia (UTM) taking Industrial Design... so...to know more about me, u have to bookmark this blog and always follow my update... and why I created this blog???? because I believe, THE WORLD DESERVE TO KNOW ME~
add me ym/facebook: ahmedsoliheen@yahoo.com

11 comments:

  1. poyo gler lu...- crywolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha poyola best...sapala crywolf ni~

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's always sumthing special bout u sol~~
    -catprincess

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx...sapa yek catprincess ni??? mcm kenal..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. the world deseve to noe u~

    ReplyDelete
  6. perghh...ade blog gk ko yer...
    salut beb!!ngeee~

    ReplyDelete
  7. biasala fiq...create on popular demand~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. ko mmg the greatest...tp..ntah..hahah...moga project milenia ko berjaya dude...crywolf

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha thanx crywolf~ x tau lak aku ada project milenia..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. "create on popular demand~ hahaha"

    -baek d timpa balak dr d timpa prasaan..wakakaka

    ReplyDelete