Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010~

Salam and good day to all~ It has been few days since the new year...how was 2010 so far??? mine is quiet ok... Well, on the 1st Jan I did nothing much..just doing my project... My design lecturer also told us about possible project for minor project this sem that is condiment set or domestic trash can...but it still not confirmed yet...

Condiment Set
Domestic Trash Can

On 2nd Jan I went back home...it was almost 5 hours bus journey..I stop at KL and went shopping at Times Square for a while coz its already 5 pm when I arrived...I only managed to buy 2 shirts...haha
On the 3rd, it was my cousin, Nuar's wedding. It went smoothly at Rajang... I was incharged of collecting presents from the guests. It was so happening coz all family gather there and work together to make it happen... I really loves wedding! haha
So, 2010 has started brightly for me..hope it will continue...cant wait for the rest of 2010!
Sol out~ d;-b

No comments:

Post a Comment