Monday, January 18, 2010

Sketch Up Course 16-17 Jan~

Hello all~ last weekend on 16th & 17th January, I attended a short course of sketch up...It is part of the degree++ program that must be taken in order for me to graduate.
Sketch Up is a 3D software by google for simple modeling and animation..Its really simple even friends with no 3D background can understand it in 2 days. The lecturer, Mr Khairudin is super cool~ I met new friends and had lots of fun there. We then create 3D models of house, television, boat and washing machine. Then we were divided into groups consists of 5 to create a semi futuristic building that have 4 rooms and then animate it. Even my group's computers shut down 3 times, but we still managed to come out with satisfactory design.
Overall, it was really enjoying and I highly recommend it for my UTM's friends~ next course: How to get yourself employed on 30th January!
Sol out~ d;-b

1 comment:

  1. aku da try sketch pakai sketchUp 2...ok la....bole men'3d kn ape yg 2d dalm pale otak ni b4 bwat 3d modelling....

    ReplyDelete